Monday, January 16, 2012

Grace.

I've lost track of all the "I love you's" I've heard said.
I've lost track of all the meals I've had placed on my table.
I've lost track of all the people that have prayed with me.
I've lost track of all the bible studies I've attended. 
I've lost track of all the times I've gone to sleep in a warm bed.
I've lost track of all the people I've had the opportunity to pray for.
I've lost track of all the days I've spent getting a free quality education.
I've lost track of all the clothes I have had the money to buy.
I've lost track of all the places I've visited.
I've lost track of all the times I've gotten in a vehicle, to go somewhere I could walk.

I've lost track of all the times I've sinned: Lied, cheated, gossiped, stolen, judged,  and so much more.. deserving only death.

And somehow I'm still blessed enough to have all this. If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment