Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Believe and be satisfied... annonymous

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone, to have a deep soul relationship with another, to be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But, to the Christian, God says,
“No, not until you are satisfied and fulfilled and content with living loved by Me alone, with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me, to have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone. I love you, my child, and until you discover that only in Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I have planned for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with Me – exclusive of any other desires and longing. I want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan existing – one that you cannot imagine. I want you to have the BEST. Please allow Me to bring it to you. You keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things. Keep that satisfaction, knowing that I AM. Keep learning and listening to the things I tell you; and you must wait.

Don’t be anxious, and don’t worry. Don’t look around at the things others have gotten or that I have given them. Don’t look at the things you think you want. Just keep looking off and away and up to Me, or you’ll miss what I have to show you.

And then, when you’re ready, I’ll surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you would ever dream. You see, until you are ready, and until the one I have for you is ready (I am working right this minute to have both of you ready at the same time), and until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me and the life I’ve prepared for you, you won’t be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with Me, and his is the perfect love.

And, My dear one, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with Me, and enjoy materially and sincerely the everlasting union of beauty and perfection and love that I offer you Myself. I love you utterly. I AM God Almighty.
Believe and be Satisfied.”

-Anonymous

3 comments:

  1. Love it! This is 'be satisfied with me' by saint anthony of Padua! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that kinda just spoke to my soul, Tannis. Thank you for posting it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Dr. Patty Sadallah, God gave me this letter three days after my salvation in 1979. I have shared my story in my book Clips that Move Mountains, and in My Encountering the LOVE of God: Experience Jesus Book 1. And in my Experience Jesus podcast episode. God's Love and your Calling https://pattyej.podbean.com/e/gods-love-and-your-calling/

    In which I also share the proof that I was the original recipient of this letter and that the author was God Himself. I just wanted you to know since God has allowed this letter to bless so many people over the years. I would appreciate your updating your reference and letting me know that you did that. Patty@PattySadallah.com. For more on me, check out my website at https://PattySadallah.com and my podcast at https://pattyej.podbean.com.

    Dr. Patty Sadallah

    ReplyDelete