Wednesday, March 2, 2011

These girls

You may have seen my post from last week about my girls club girls. If not, I'll fill you in; they are the most amazingly smart and adorable group of grade three girls you could ever imagine. Every week they amaze me with their amazing insight, while still holding onto that child like innocence. This week I was in our room setting up, when three of my girls came in with a booklet. They handed it to me and told me they had spent all lunch time working on it. Inside they had written out the Lord's prayer, and all of the ten commandments ( with pictures!)!!  This is just one part of a page from it. I'm in love, it made my day. This was my reminder of the amazing humle, innocent love like no other of children. Its something I long for, and these little girls encourage me to find in myself.


3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
Matthew 18: 3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment