Monday, November 1, 2010

Top Ten Reasons I am possibly the largest Nerd on this Planet =)

10. I have this rather freakish obsession with cardigans, and own one in nearly every color of the rainbow
9. I quite love debating social, political and economical issues, at any point in my day!
8. Sometimes i go under my blankets and use my phone as a light to stay up late reading =)
7. I most deffinately went through a two year Braces aaaannd glasses phase.
6. I occasionally sing along to my ipod in public
5. I would rather read a book than watch a movie
4. Today I wore socks with flats to school
3. I usually read books while walking to school
2.  I almost never wear my backpack with just one strap on like the cool kids ;)
1. I have read Pride and Prejudice four times over, and still love it too pieces!!

1 comment:

  1. you may be a nerd, but thats why we love you!

    ReplyDelete