Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"he is my loving ally and my fortress
my tower of safety, my rescuer,
he is my shield, and i take refuge in him."

                                                        "He rescues them from all their troubles,
                                                          the Lord is close to the brokenhearted;
                                                          he rescues those whose spirits are crushed"
"Give all your cares and worries to God,
for he cares about you."

                                                        "The Lord is my helper, so i will have no fear;
                                                          what can mere people do to me?"
                                              

                                My Father is all of these, all of this,
                                    Because he only wants the best,
                                                For his princess.
                                                         <3

No comments:

Post a Comment