Monday, June 20, 2011

"Summer is where the girls go barefoot, and their hearts are just as free as their toes" - annonymous

Well, what do you know.. my very first post as a not grade eleven student!! I'm movin up in the world folks!! Well, as much as you can call moving from grade eleven to grade twelve a step up! More importantly though, being done grade eleven means that its summer!!! Heres a glimpse at all of the exciting things i am soo looking forward too:

a) camp is in t-13 days
b) in t-13 days I am going to camp
c)thirteen days from now, I will be at camp
d) in one day less that two weeks from now, camp will be my place of attendance
e)The month of July is fast approaching, and on the third day of this month i will make my way to camp.

 Catching my drift? Im just a little excited (: . I cant wait to see God work in so many amazing ways. Spending a month focusing on him will be great, and I am so ready to dive in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment