Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The question of the year..

"What are you doing next year Tannis?" "Hey Tannis, what are your plans for next year?" "So Tannis, have you decided what next years gonna bring for you?"  "where are you going next year?"


are you getting my point? This seems to be the most popular topic of conversation no matter where I  show up these days. Not that I mind really, I'm actually quite excited to go try something new. Theres only one slight problem... THIS MEANS THAT I"M GROWING UP!!!!!!!! I think that is a little much to handle (for both me and the world).  I mean, everybody's been dreaming about what their going "be when they grow up" since they could talk I'm pretty sure, but now its supposed to be a reality? I'm actually supposed to "be" something other than a high school student? Thats a little intimidating of a suggestion for my liking. I mean, I know that God has a plan and such, but the whole actually living it out part is where I start to shake, and I'm pretty sure hyper ventilating is the next step.


 So be on the look out for a crazy curly haired teenager in some sort of unfortunate state of shock.. its probably me thinking about facing my future!



No comments:

Post a Comment